Lanvin Paris SLN634V Metal & Plastic Aviator Double Bridge Sunglasses
Lanvin Paris, founded in 1889, set the standard for European elegance. It's luxurious style is a product of its rich heritage and Lanvin's modern take on design. The SLN634V model presented in the Lanvin Eyewear Campaign 2016 is the seasonal must-have. These tear drop, aviator shaped sunglasses epitomize a cunning cross between bold sophistication of Havana brown acetate and sophisticated black leather inserts on temples. Features perfect blend of faded bronze metal and plastic materials.
- Silhouette: Classic aviator shape with double bridge; 2016 Collection
- Frame / Lens Color: Havana Brown and Faded bronze
- Material: Made out of material blends: plastic and metal ( monel) . Monel and is corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape.
- Lens Technology: 100% UVA and UVB Protection
- Measurements: Lens Width: 57mm / Lens Height: 53mm / Bridge: 17mm / Arm: 140mm
- SLN634V, W36
- Made in: Italy
- Included Authenticity card, Branded box, Cleaning cloth, Original case, Original Paperwork